Becoming a CNET User in three simple steps.
1. Complete the required EH&S training courses to ensure safe work in the CNET Facility
- Laboratory Safety (#2555)
- Chemical Waste Disposal (#2716)
- Compressed Gas Safety (#2355)
- Cryogen Safety (#3055)
2. Each CNET user must obtain a CNET FOM account. FOM is a web-based portal that you can access from any computer, tablet or phone with internet access. For reporting purposes a CNET FOM account may not be shared between users.
3. Read and complete CNET Orientation PDF & Give/email completed forms to CNET Manager in 180 Kimball Hall, email@example.com or leave in the CNET Mailbox on 2nd floor of Bard Hall.